Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ontario Bloggers Day!

Did you know that tomorrow Friday, January 17, is Ontario Bloggers Day? Neither did I until I saw it mentioned in Eboo's blog and Jane's blog. If you are an Ontario Blogger and would like to join in the fun please follow this link: http://justnorthofwiarton.blogspot.ca/2014/01/catching-bug-through-phone.html and read through to the end for instructions on joining. Cindy who has the Just North of Wiarton and South of the Checkerboard blog is our gracious host for this "virtual event!"

A big shout out goes to Cindy for putting this together for a second year. I missed out the first time around - don't let it happen to YOU!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!