Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Creepy?

Mornin Beautiful

This was written on the rear window of my car this morning in a thin layer of snow. Spelling error and all. Or maybe that was intentional I don't know.

Creepy?

Who in their right mind walks around between midnight and 5am leaving random messages on peoples' cars? Or was it random?

Right now I'm driving my car (Kazi's car) instead of my big truck while she's in Australia. Was it meant for her? All of her friends know she is in Australia, besides, why would one of them drive over to write a message on her car?? Especially when it's over -20c???

I'd rather is WASN'T meant for her as that would be even more creepy. Some weird neighbour...stalking her...??

Who is UP at that time of the morning? The guy that delivers newspapers? We live in a condo complex that is off the beaten path. The only people that come in here live here. You can't walk through our complex to get anywhere else.

Maybe I should just accept it as a message....from a friend, or a well-meaning angel who can't spell. Or spells badly intentionally...

What would you think if you were me??

13 comments:

  1. my first thought was the police but they can't ro wouldn't do anything. I would just be extra careful and be aware of who/what is around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think it is a friend attempting to make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps it's a random act of kindness. Someone who knows are are feeling crap,and wants to make you feel better.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there are angels amongst us... someone was simply telling you what we all know already, but perhaps you needed to hear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's just a random act of kindness. Like people who leave post-its in bathrooms and stuff. Maybe it was someone in the apt complex that heard or saw you having a tough time, so they thought of leaving this. I wouldn't be unsettled by it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it was probably somebody who just got home from the bar and was being funny or sweet. It's hard to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think someone has a lil crush on you, and I assume that most often, this kind of thing is likely to be harmless (not creepy) so it should be taken as a compliment. Someone is probably too shy to let you know in person. That someone probably realizes you're single now as opposed to not single before. By the way, I meant to lend support on the last few posts and didn't type it out, but I was thinking: You've been wronged, so of course it's going to feel crappy, but hopefully soon things will feel more comfortable and "right" in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet it was for Kazi. Could be one of her girlfriends.
    I'm not saying you aren't beautiful but they probably know her car and are up late partying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think, some night owl was thinking of you and wanted to make your early morning a little nicer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would hope it is kind, cute words from someone. Kind of George Jones / country lyrics "Mornin' ". The pessimist in me says keep an eye out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. The universe loves me!
    Keep us posted for more messages from the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It could be harmless, it could be for your daughter. Either way.. don't be paranoid and keep your guard up... be aware of your surroundings. I think that's a given no matter what. I've let my guard down a lot since move from city life to country life but am I being naive?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jane - I came today to respond to yesterday's post but it's gone now. Hope you are ok. I loved your statement of closing one chapter and starting your happily ever after!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!