I don't really have a topic today, have you figured that out yet? No, a million different things are rolling around in my head and I can't nail a single one down and make a post about it. So here are my random thoughts, in no particular order (that's half the fun - disorder!) along with a few random photos thrown in for extra confusion!!
Perhaps I could call this post: Spend 5 Minutes in MY Head!
- exams start tomorrow at school, I can't believe the school year is almost half over
- Carla's challenges - need to make some goals and a plan of action...can't think clearly enough now though so hopefully over the weekend
- sure glad I LOVE vegetables
- when will I get my report cards done I wonder?
- need to buy Shelley a plant this weekend, she'll be back on Monday (her dad died this week)
- why is Kazi so snippy lately?
- still feeling a residue of sadness from watching "The Whistle Blower" (don't rent it!)
- should I still take the car in to be checked now that the engine light is no longer on???
- think I'll wear jeans tomorrow
- wish people would stop drinking my Fresca!
- 4/5 days this week are NO SPENDS - YAY, no $$ for Sealed Pot - boo! That's sort of a microcosm of our country's economy these days...hmmmm....interesting
- gotta get off here and go ride my bike...should I read while riding or play sudoku on the ipad?
- Michael's supper smells really good
- sure hope I remembered to turn the coffee pot off at school
- how can I save any money next month when my income has decreased by $500 thanks to the stupid Canada Pension Plan deductions kicking in again?
- I don't imagine I'll get a raise this year - our 4 year contract is up and I know Dalton McGuinty wants to keep salaries status quo - I'm ok with that...that means I've reached my top salary!! Wow, that felt weird!
- why does my weight go up the day after I exercise and down the day after I don't - makes no sense at all!!??
- a little nervous about going to Michael's friends for dinner tomorrow night, glad it's just 4 of us though, I get totally lost in a large group
- yay - Kazi put gas in the car
- felt strange to see a little dusting of snow on the ground this morning - wonder if we'll get any more?
- gotta take pictures to sell stuff on kijiji on Saturday - hey - maybe I can incorporate that in each part of the two challenges?? Make some extra $$ (maybe) and declutter at the same time...hmmm...
- maybe I can finish my book tonight, it's getting so exciting - the 2 main characters are out in a speed boat chasing the murderer and they're almost out of gas and there's a hurricane going on!!
- really need to watch a comedy tonight after last night's downer movie - so brutal
- what should I wear tomorrow night
- how do I stick to my diet when someone else is making dinner and I'm a guest??? AND now going to Jambalaya saturday night with Troy - double yikes!
- think I'll get the Globe and Mail on Saturday instead of the National Post, just for a change
- should I go to the market Saturday morning or use the food I have until my next pay on Tuesday? think I'll wait and tough it out!
- weight has been up and down all week though my eating has stayed the same - plateauing already?
- poor Demi Moore
- oh rats, forgot to have a nip of scotch last night in memory of Robbie Burns...oh well, maybe next year hahahaha!
And that's just the surface stuff!
Here comes the rain!