Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Feeling Better - Thanks!!

So far this school year I haven't had any sick days, touch wood. For some reason I don't catch stuff - must have an amazing immune system. That and lots of hand sanitizer:) I can't remember the last time I had a cold or the flu - it's  been years.

HOWEVER, I do suffer from migraines from time to time. But it wasn't a migraine (or megraine as my brother calls them) yesterday - just a bad headache and kinda nauseous feeling - so tucked myself in bed by 7pm and had a wild and crazy night of dreams. Did you know I'm getting a boat? Yeah, apparently, but it's not a very good one as it was taking on water! I also tried out a flotation tank in my dreams - very relaxing I must say. I must have had a bad case of the night sweats last night - all of my dreams were about water!

Anyway, here I am, back at my desk at school, waiting for the little monsters to arrive...and that's just the staff har har har!

Talk to you all later.
By the way - it sure is nice of y'all to leave me comments to "feel better" - it's good to know you care and I mean that most sincerely:)
 Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jane, glad you're on your feet today. I'm amazed that you don't get sick often, considering you work with kids. Germs must not like you!

    Aren't dreams wonderful? The flotation tank one sounded pretty cool. Too bad we couldn't program our dreams - think how relaxed we'd be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back to feeling good. I bet your years working in the school system has boosted your immune system to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought "get well soon" but failed to say so, being overwhelmed thinking about my wisdom tooth extraction today. Let's just say I was wearing sunglasses around indoors wondering why I could not see - that's how discombobulated I get when anxious.

    But the tooth is out and you're better, so it's a win-win! Sorry for leaving a belated "get well," or rather "glad you're well."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane,
    Glad your feeling better and back at work.
    Hum? Water and a boat sounds like you may have been dreaming about coming to P.E.I. by Ferry and didn't it didn't go so well from your dream.
    Better stick to driving and the bridge.
    Hope you had a great day with the little monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm last time I dreamed it was about pink elephants! I'd reather dream about a boat!

    Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo glad you are feeling better, I really missed your newsy chatty blog entry yesterday.

    Maybe it was my situation that was plaguing your dreams !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad too! I love reading your posts!!!:)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!