Monday, December 27, 2010

Link Love

This week is a week of reflection: counting my blessings, thanking those who have helped me in innumerable ways, acknowledging progress - personal AND financial, redefining future goals - short and longterm and developing ideas that will hopefully benefit others.

So the first thing I want to do is give a big thank you to my online community.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
The following are the top referring urls for my blog:

Thank you!!

A big virtual hug and thank you goes to Laura Jane at Whimfield who, back in August, posted a blogroll with my blog added to it. Then Witch came to visit and the rest is history. I checked out Laura Jane's and Witch's blogroll and found my way to all of you. And I am so grateful that I did!

I've had your support through the good times and the bad, I've made friends with women who are intelligent, thoughtful and thought-provoking, compassionate, helpful, funny and sincere.

I look forward to learning so much more in 2011 through my connection with all of you and I hope I can add something to the conversation. May the conversation be fierce, honest and productive...may we listen, challenge and grow together.

Have a wonderful and safe New Year celebration whatever that may look like. Going out or staying home, with friends or family, have a look around at all you have to be thankful for. We are blessed in so many ways.

10 comments:

  1. Jane, it's been a pleasure to discover your great blog and become virtual friends with you during the last half of 2010 :-) Usually when one blogger in the pf blogsphere discovers another good one, word spreads around fast, thankfully :-)

    Have a great week, enjoy the time off, and have fun reflecting! I'm going to do lots of that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for love. I am really happy to have found your blog and I feel the same way about all our blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way! I brag that I have friends all over the world!

    It's been a pleasure and privilege getting to know you too, Jane. 2011 will be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane,
    Thanks for the pat on the back. I so much enjoy you site and post.
    I'm glad to call you a friend and you never know our path's may cross one day and it will be a real blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I also owe a big thank you to Laura-Jane. I had much the same experience in that without Whimfield I would not have come across your blog, The Witch or peihome. It's so nice to meet local people and share our experiences. I look forward to reading more of your blog in the new year. Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane you are a pleasure to follow and a pleasure to know, so I say straight back at you kid. Looking forward to sharing more of your Crofters Lane plans, maybe one day I,ll turn up on your door.

    By the way I added a comment on my blog regarding my retirement day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out Jane! I enjoy reading about all the happenings in the blogger world, and the feeling of a community, even if the majority of us may never cross paths in the real world.

    I honestly don't think that I would be as far into my journey with out the support of everyone out there in the cyber world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it has been so fun to get to know you! i look forward to a great new year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw... I feel honored to be named, even for something I didn't consciously do! ;o) We love your attractive and lively blog. It's always full of inspiration and real-life tidbits that are either interesting or useful! And how refreshing that you share so many pictures, which personalizes the blog so well! Even just the background makes it a blog worth clicking on just to see if anything is new!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love visiting your blog Jane! You write beautifully and you inspire me and others along the way. I feel a friendship with you that is being built over the internet. Who would have thought that two young girls of the 60's would be so technically advanced? :)

    I look forward to checking on your blog each day for inspiration and to see your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!