Tonight was one of those nights. I sat down hours ago to write my daily post. The computer would not do what I wanted it to do and being computer illiterate I couldn't figure out how to make it WORK!!
(moments are passing as I pause to deep breathe...)
Today was a day of making a chart for this week, day by day, and filling in all of the things I need to accomplish for school and for home. This is a hectic week with lots going on and having a list that I can look at every 5 minutes is the only way I can maintain my calm exterior (you don't want to know about the interior!).
So today at work I:
- met with autism specialists in the a.m. regarding one of my students
- set up two envelopes to collect $$ - one for one of my EAs who just had surgery and one for one of my students who was put into foster care last Friday:(
- ordered the flower arrangement for my EA and arranged delivery with another staff member
- prepared a letter to parents about all the events this week and sent it home with each student
- organized all of our poptabs for the breakfast challenge (the classroom that collects the most wins a free breakfast - we have won several times)
- called a parent regarding one of my students who said he was kicked out of his house (not true)
- met with my dep't head
- organized myself for a meeting after school tomorrow
- met with 2 students regarding a Best Buddies fundraiser they're planning
- met with EAs after school
- shopped for paper plates and table cloths for the Best Buddies breakfast we're hosting Friday morning
- bought all of my stocking stuffers for Michael and Kazi (yay!!)
- chatted briefly with Michael before he headed off to work
- read the National Post
- talked to Kazi about her exam today - it went well!
- input my spends at spendingdiary.com -thanks for finding this site Maureen!
- spent seemingly endless hours wrestling with my computer while also trying to eat my soup; soup is cold
- gave up
- wrote this post, going to bed!!
- The End
- Good Night!