for another walk, grab a coffee somewhere, hang out at the library and read the free magazines and newspapers. Hang onto that $20 bill in my wallet for one more day. Today was the easiest NO Spend day ever!
Ta da!! Behind door #2 is a brand new car...side mirror!!
I don't know about you but this tree looks really cold to me standing there all stiff and frozen and pointy.
You know, a person can get feeling lazy and lethargic after two days of sitting around. I did get on my exercise bike for over an hour yesterday and today but have also spent a lot of time on my computer and watching movies that we borrowed from the library last week. And I do think there is such a thing as TOO much togetherness.
I did finish getting the house decorated so I guess the day is not a total loss.
Must make a plan for tomorrow - I don't like going through a day and feeling like I didn't accomplish anything much. In case you haven't noticed, I find it hard to totally relax:)
So tomorrow I will:
- do something nice for Kazi and Michael...I know...I will make a nice breakfast to share!! I'm thinking french toast - yummy!
- write a post having absolutely nothing to do with the weather
- walk outside for at least one hour & check to see if the grocery store parking lot is plowed
- make a list of ingredients needed for my Christmas baking
- go to the grocery store if the parking lot is plowed:)
- pick out a new book to read from my "to be read" pile
- write my Christmas cards/make a Hallmark Smilebox ecard of family photos to send to my family members