Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Money Madness

I reluctantly had to part with some cash...well, truth be told it wasn't all necessary spending, in fact, I caved and bought myself a wig.

I had to spend $6.99 to get a prescription renewed, and I just happened to walk down the "seasonal" aisle at the drugstore and noticed they had their Halloween wigs on sale.....

If you've noticed how short I wear my wiry silver hair you will understand Michael's wish to see me in a wig once or twice a year. Last year I borrowed a wig for Halloween from a friend and he thought he'd died and gone to heaven - he got to spend the night with a NEW and MYSTERIOUS woman:)

So I decided to fork over $10 of my misc. spending money and will build my costume around my long black hair...I could be a witch, Pocahontus, Frankenstein's bride etc etc

P.S. Pictures to follow ha ha hee hee ha ha .....

P.P.S. Left in misc spending til Oct. 31st - $80

P.P.P.S. See, I should just stay OUT of stores altogether...

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I definitely want to see pictures! :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be one of the few people who can wear there hair as short as that and still look fabulous.
    I wore a wig one night when I was meeting Hubby to go to the pictures, and he walked right past me, I went from long blonde to short brunette, when you are 18 you,ll do anything for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see pictures too!
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or I could be Elvira, or a modern day vampire a la Twilight...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny Maureen! Tell me, is it true what they say that blondes have more fun??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!