Monday, April 20, 2009

Relationships: Part One


Today's question: can you have a relationship with someone you've never met? Or am I just a wee bit wacky in thinking that because I identify with the lyrics and intentions behind many a Neil (forever) Young's song I feel as if I know him? Don't answer that!


From "Beautiful Blue Bird" to "Old Man" to "When God Made Me" to "After the Garden" his words and melodies speak to that part of me that is just a small town Canadian girl riding her bike out into the country to find a little forest where she can climb a tree, eat her brown bag lunch and read her favourite book. As complicated and simple (and wacky) as that!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jinks,

    the link to 30-second Neil Young review by Sonny Drysdale, local blogger.

    http://rpc.blogrolling.com/redirect.php?r=4faa8db67f21247f3f53133ca7976146&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sonnydrysdalepresents.blogspot.com%2F

    gah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!