Sunday, March 13, 2016

I Love Sunday

Don't you just love a Sunday when there are no demands on your time? Me too! Especially since we've lost an hour by springing ahead. I appreciate having daylight now til 7:30pm but I don't like that it will be dark in the morning again with sunrise at 7:38am instead of 6:38am. That being said, however, this is my favourite time of year wherein we add 2 minutes of daylight everry day now until June 21st, or "Summer Equinox". I plan to use those extra minutes on my bicycle. I don't believe I've ever had my bicycle out so early in the year before and I don't kid myself that spring is here to stay (considering it's still WINTER!!)

OOPS - there goes the dryer...I'll BRB! (be right back!)

Okay, one load folded, another in the dryer.

While the laundry gets laundered I plan to do the following on my peaceful Sunday:

  • finish the crossword puzzle that I started Friday (I do the Los Angeles Crossword every week; I like a challenge but find that the New York Times Crossword is usually too difficult for me to complete. The LA version is just a tad easier.)
  • I've started reading the "4th" book in the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series. If you've read that series of books you know that it's a trilogy, not a "fourology" (yeah, I just made that up). 
You can click on the link above if you want to read the full review. I'll let you know if it's any good! I have high hopes!
  • bring my bike upstairs from the basement where it's been stored the past few months
  • clip kitty nails
  • eat whatever I want as Kazi is away this weekend
  • ride my exercise bike (not the best weather here today so I'll stay inside)
  • listen to CBC radio which I am currently doing - Stuart McLean of The Vinyl Cafe fame, is on right now - he's a Canadian story teller who sees the humour in everything :)
  • have "afternoon tea" and eat snacks :) :)
  • maybe yoga, maybe not - we'll see if I can find the ambition!
  • go to bed early!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!