OOPS - there goes the dryer...I'll BRB! (be right back!)
Okay, one load folded, another in the dryer.
While the laundry gets laundered I plan to do the following on my peaceful Sunday:
- finish the crossword puzzle that I started Friday (I do the Los Angeles Crossword every week; I like a challenge but find that the New York Times Crossword is usually too difficult for me to complete. The LA version is just a tad easier.)
- I've started reading the "4th" book in the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series. If you've read that series of books you know that it's a trilogy, not a "fourology" (yeah, I just made that up).
"Spider's Web notably marks the first novel in the series not written by Larsson. Instead, Swedish writer David Lagercrantz, a former crime journalist and novelist, took over for Larsson, who died of a heart attack in 2004. Lagercrantz was chosen by the Larsson estate and the author's Swedish publisher, Norstedts, to continue the Millennium books."
You can click on the link above if you want to read the full review. I'll let you know if it's any good! I have high hopes!
- bring my bike upstairs from the basement where it's been stored the past few months
- clip kitty nails
- eat whatever I want as Kazi is away this weekend
- ride my exercise bike (not the best weather here today so I'll stay inside)
- listen to CBC radio which I am currently doing - Stuart McLean of The Vinyl Cafe fame, is on right now - he's a Canadian story teller who sees the humour in everything :)
- have "afternoon tea" and eat snacks :) :)
- maybe yoga, maybe not - we'll see if I can find the ambition!
- go to bed early!