Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Break


March break is a time of refilling my well. Yup, that's right, the well is nigh on dry as a bone so it's time to stop, look and listen.

So first off today Michael and I "stopped" off at the Red Roaster to have coffee with my big bro (pictured above) and old friends Don and Cherie. I laughed really hard and felt some moisture trickling into the well.

Next off we "stopped" at Chapters and Starbucks where I told unwound by reading the National Post from cover to cover without any sense of urgency about having to get somewhere else. Ahhhhh, a few more drops trickled into the well.

Tonight my daughter and I are headed to the Mandarin to have dinner with two nephews, Paul and Jamie, a great-nephew Ollie (pictured above) and my one and only niece Jennifer. Drip, drip, drip....

While visiting with my brother this morning we also got caught up on my sister-in-law Pat's (pictured above) condition.  She is still in hospital battling pneumonia and small improvements are being made. Slowly but steadily, drip, drip, drip...

What else does the week off hold? Lots of UNPLANNED time - perhaps a trip to see how my trailer is faring at Bayfield, some hikes, more visits with family and friends, probably getting my taxes done (I actually enjoy doing this), and putting my feet up. Lots of little trickles that add up to a much fuller well - then I'll look forward to heading back to work:)

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

9 comments:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful week ahead! Hopefully your well will be full by the end of it! :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun filled week to refuel your body, mind and soul. You are on the countdown to making more summer memmories in beautiful Prince Edward Island.
    Hugs,
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane that sounds like a fantastic week. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful week!
    Take care and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm... I *heart* the Mandarin! Sooo good! Enjoy!! We'll have to get all the London (and area) bloggers together one day for a lunch or something! Would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great week Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane you don,t mention drip..drip...drip... to a woman in her sixties LOL :)

    Joking aside I think my well could be doing with filling up, maybe my holiday will do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'drip' - definitely a sound i can relate to! hehe...

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Halfdozendaily - I think that's a great idea!! There seem to be a few of us:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!