Monday, June 27, 2011

Gone Loco

Well we finished cleaning out our trailer and shed this weekend bringing the total carloads of stuff brought home to four.  Our living room and dining room and basement look like a rummage sale waiting to happen. We will take what we can to PEI but the rest we'll have to store until our next yard sale hopefully at the end of August. 
Tomorrow is my last day with my students and Thursday is my last day of work! Friday is CANADA DAY and Saturday is ROAD TRIP!!!  And of course I got struck down by a virus this past Saturday and am spending the week sneezing, coughing, sore throat etc. Sheesh!
Posts will be pretty sporadic the next week or two til we get settled in, but I'll update whenever I get the chance...

7 comments:

  1. I understand how chaotic it can be moving! Hope you have a good last week at school Jane! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the last couple days of school. I know I will - especially the last one ;)
    Have a wonderful drive down to PEI. We are headed to NB/NS/PEI on August 5th. I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better quick, you are run down I'm sure..got a long trip ahead of you, hope you can sleep on and off while Michael drives..have fun, get rested while there, soak in all the great vibes of your new home...love L.Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, I just wanted to let you know I finally responded to your question about summer gardening. The post is now up. If you have any other questions feel free to email @ canoecorner at hotmail. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just take care of yourself and stay away from my blog. I don't want to catch your on-line virus.
    Your Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane!
    Hope you feel better! It stinks to be sick in the summer, especially when you are about to leave on vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!