So here goes...I don't have a prepared list, I'm doing this off the cuff.
Drum roll please.......
Hmmmmm...nothing is coming to me...perhaps if I divide them up into categories?
- stay healthy (there, that wasn't so hard!!)
- okay okay, getting serious here...to stay healthy I plan to hike 3 times a week and bike 3 times a week or as closely to that as I can depending on weather and lazy feelings
- eat home-cooked 100% of the time excepting the occasional meal out which I hope but cannot guarantee is home-cooked; try ONE new veggie recipe per week
- no diets: I never weigh myself, no, if my clothing fits then I am doing ok...and currently they fit, most of them
- go to meditation/yoga twice weekly; I may increase this if I can find something else that will fit into my schedule. I've been doing this on and off for a couple of months and love it. Mental health is important too!
- stick to my budget which is posted as a separate page under the header picture
- save until I have a set amount in savings just as a cushion and then all savings will go into FUN stuff like buying a trailer and travel, books and music, alcohol
- stay within set amounts for food and gas and misc
- redecorate the following areas: foyer, laundry room, upstairs hallway, bedrooms and upstairs bathroom (not necessarily in that order)
- plan two trips for 2015: out east and ???
- keep watching kijiji for trailers in my price range til I find "the one"
- follow my schedule, revamp as necessary, to fit in time for creative writing, carving, friendship, genealogical research
- more outings to museums, galleries, road trips, movies, concerts etc
- research volunteer possibilities
- live finding the humour everywhere - be silly and ridiculous :)
There, once I got going I did ok!