Here are the rules:
#1 - Post these rules.
#2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
#3 - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
#4 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
#5 - Let them know that you tagged them.
Here are the questions from Carla that I have to answer:
1. What is the bravest thing you've had to do in your life?
The bravest thing I've ever had to do was leave my daughter's father when she was just 6 months old and try to make it on my own. It was scary, very scary, but being a mother made me ferocious and very protective - we made out just fine!
2. If you had to wear one colour for the rest of your life, which would it be & why?
Red! No, black! No, grey! Awwww - no fair!
3. Coffee, tea, or neither? Favourite flavour?
Love both coffee and tea! Hazelnut coffee and vanilla rooibos tea
4. Do you have any birthmarks?
Yes, one on my upper right thigh and one on my right ___________!
5. One thing you regret (if anything) in life?
NO regrets! Well, I should have stuck to my piano lessons - I was really good, now I suck!
6. Do you play any instruments? If not, do you regret not learning?
Haha, should have read this before answering #5!! Actually, I plan to learn how to play drums and hopefully bass guitar - it's never too late!
7. How many REALLY good friends do you have?
Well, there's all of you....and my besties are Troy and Julie (and of course Michael is my BEST friend - hi honey!) and then there is the wider group of friends we hang out with, then the next rank of friends like my neighbour and my co-workers and other friends from school that I don't see that often but still feel very close to because they know me so well.
8. Have you ever "dropped out" of anything? Lessons, school, etc...
Yes, I took one semester off from university in my 4th year due to stress (Sept. to Dec.) and then went back in January and completed my year. It was the best decision at the time and did me a world of good.
9. Smartphone or "old school" phone?
I have a one year old LG cell phone - no data plan, mostly for texting.
10. How long have you been blogging for?
Oh my gosh - it was five years ago this month! But not on this blog - I had a group blog with my brother and two friends started a group blog called Four Mugs and a Crock on Feb. 20, 2007. We had a blast! I posted a link - I wonder if you can figure out which mug I was? The answer is already in this post so if you're really sharp you'll be able to figure it out!
11. Do you *LOVE* your job? I mean really love your job? Or is it "just a paycheck"?
Yes and no. I guess that's not the right answer lol! There are parts I just love about my job (read - students), stuff I tolerate (paperwork) and stuff I don't care for so much but that's another post altogether!
So what's next?? Why I'm going to tag YOU of course!! And give you a new set of eleven questions to answer which you can copy and paste to your post.
I am tagging:
Meri @ Couponing
Sft @ Travel, Mortgage Freedom, 101 and Life Goals
Annie @ Northern Living Allowance
Louise @ My Journey to Eliminate Debt
Lisa @ Cents-to-Save
Tanner @ Working for a Goal
Kim @ Out my Window
Laura @ No More Spending
Judy @ Finally Frugal and Happy
Antie Eboo @ My Life Journey
Erika @ Newlyweds on a Budget
And here are your questions!!
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
2. Why did you decide to start a blog?
3. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
4. What keeps you awake at night?
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
6. Here's a question from Michael that he likes to ask me on the phone: "What are you wearing right now?"
7. Tell us something about the person who tagged you!
8. Stretch out your arm and tell us what is the closest thing to you right now?
9. What's your favorite flavour of icecream? Do you lick your icecream or bite right into it?
10. Do you prefer the truth or a white lie that doesn't hurt your feelings?
11. Do you like your life right now? Why or why not?