We start with a photo:
So very glad we're not dealing with vast amounts of snow......yet! I'll take rain over snow anyday!
What are you cooking/baking tonight?
Well, I can't get into the kitchen right now because the 3rd batch of Sorrel Rum Punch is underway:
YUM!! But earlier I did make black bean soup, a new type of porridge using oats mixed with oat bran, wheat bran and flax seed to which I added cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and currants. I also made up a batch of quinoa ( I add some to my soup and my salads) and processed two pomegranates (my favorite fruit) so that the arils are ready to add to my oatmeal, yogurt etc.
What are you watching/reading?
I finished "The Virgin Cure" by Ami McKay - it was very good though not quite as good as her first book - "The Birthing Room" IMHO.
What are you listening to?
Looking forward to this week?
Happy that you accomplished this week?
- more purging - the basement is almost done!! (pictures tomorrow)
- went out with Michael and two girlfriends last night to hear a band in which a friend of ours plays guitar - we had TOO, and I mean TOO much fun!
- more Christmas shopping (a few more bargains, details to follow!)
- food preparation for the whole week!
- saw Twilight - my goodness Bella goes through a hell of a lot to give birth to a human/vampire baby!
- family reunion dinner tonight with my brother and sister-in-law (on our way there soon, preparing this post early:)
Wow - what a great weekend!! Join in with your own Sunday Night Chit Chat and make sure you leave Carla a comment and a link!