Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Winter Weirdness Continues!

I'm heading out in a few minutes to see the movie "Brooklyn" which has been nominated for Best Picture but before I go I just have to remark, once again, on how weirdly this winter is shaping up.

First of all a rain warning is in effect!

Second of all it's supposed to be +11c tomorrow!!!!!

And thirdly of all I just got my natural gas bill (heating, hot water, dryer) and it was only $53.00!!!!!! I budgeted $75.00. Without a doubt this is the lowest January natural gas bill I've ever had over the past 21 winters that we've lived here.

I'm not complaining, but I am getting a little worried about the state of our climate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!