- I am really starting to see a difference in the amount of STUFF we have around this place (though let's not forget the 7 or 8 tote bins filled with stuff that my neighbour is holding for me.) I haven't missed anything so those will get a good clearing out eventually
- I tossed a couch cover that I had bought years ago to protect the couch from our cats' claws but now with 1 cat passed away and the other one 20 years old that's no longer an issue. I didn't give it away because it was in rough shape. It did it's job and for that I'm thankful.
- I will continue to get rid of things and then once this place is sold I'll make the final decision on what furniture to keep and what to donate or sell.
- Another area that needs a major cleanout is all of the Christmas decorations collected over the years. I've tried over the past 2-3 years to downsize and I have, just not enough.
- Main floor is all painted now - dining room, powder room, hallway and living room. Still have the trim and crown molding to do once my knees recover.
- No real issues here - I am saving as planned. I did have to pay an electrician $100 to fix an electrical outlet but I can live with that. Hopefully that's my only visit from Murphy this month.
- I owe NOTHING on credit cards
- I have taught Kazi how to use the juicer so now she's made me a couple of concoctions. We are doing well in the area of fruits and veg.
- Need to drink more water/less coffee and tea.
- Had a bit of a binge Friday night. I kept at the living room til it was all painted - finished around 7:30pm and felt like celebrating so I had a party for one! Picked up a bottle of wine, a pizza and a bag of smarties and watched some Netflix. So today I'm getting back on the wagon and when I finish this post I am making soup to take for lunches this week and then making juice.
- My goal was to juice twice a day at least which I've done. I just haven't given up all of the bad stuff. It sure is easy to get off track and tell myself I deserve to indulge since I've worked so hard. So easy to fall back into bad habits.
Ok, that's it, I'm off to make soup. It's very cold outside once again so soup will be welcome. It's "back to school" tomorrow but only 105 days til retirement. I can do this!
Have a great Sunday everyone!