Friday, August 28, 2015

Foto Friday

One year ago today....

...I put together 2 bookcases and a desk with a hutch...

...because I had so much crap treasure that needed to find a home!! Bins and bins and boxes and boxes full of crap priceless possessions that I brought from school and from my former PEI home. 

 Yikes!!

It took a while but it all came together...sorta...

 I say sorta because...
 I probably should have...

...reattached the baseboards after the new carpet was laid before filling all of the shelves with endless piles of crap important stuff. Sigh...guess that'll be one of many projects to get done during the fall/winter season. GROAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!