Friday, February 3, 2017

Foto Friday

Sooooo, a year ago today my favourite walking spot was flooded.


I usually cross this bridge which is about halfway through the forest, but as it 
was under water I had to turn back.


 Not a flake of snow to be seen and it was a gorgeous sunny day. Unlike 
today which is cloudy, snowing lightly and feels like -12c.

That chair looks pretty inviting!


The Thames River flooding its banks.

The current is rather robust!


And lookee here, my snowdrops were pushing up through the wet soil.

I just peeked out my window and there's only snow in my flower bed.


I'm not yet feeling my normal happy, sarcastic self. I went to a vigil Wednesday evening for the six men shot to death in a Quebec City mosque and tomorrow is a "Day of Action against Islamophobia and White Supremacy" which I'll be attending.

I unfriended a couple of people on Facebook (one an extended family member and the other one a person from my hometown). I couldn't take their hateful and ignorant comments. Perhaps I should have tried to reason more with them but it got to the point where they're not listening - they're just spewing racist hatred.

That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!