Monday, April 25, 2016

Another Visitor - OMG

No photos of our latest visitor , unfortunately. My darling daughter and her fella from Jersey parted ways at Christmas - the 9-10 hour drive being too much of an obstacle to overcome. Now she has a new fella who lives in Detroit, only a 2 hour drive. Much more doable - we'll see how it goes. He visited London this weekend and I walked the fine line between giving them their privacy and getting to know him. So far so good - he seems really nice.

I spent more time in the woods as Saturday was the annual Thames River cleanup day. I could have filled my 4 garbage bags about 10 times over so I bought an extra box to keep in the truck so I can continue  "unjunking" my favourite spot to trail walk/run. Here's a few pics from the last couple of days...
Bloodroot Day One

Bloodroot Day TWO!

May apple
My favourite colour - GREEN!!

Skunk Cabbage - not a pretty name but I think it's beautiful at this stage!

The garbage I collect plus a mouldy old comforter and some plastic sheeting - ready for pickup!

We relaxed for the rest of the day - Lily caught a few rays!

While Luna enjoyed her little bed :)
It's a lot cooler today but at least there are no tornadoes heading our way! Take care those of you in Tornado Alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!