Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Mojo Madness


March is dedicated to getting back my mojo - my "exercise" mojo that is. I glanced at my sidebar today and noticed I hadn't hiked/biked/walked or much of anything else (I've done a little yoga) since Feb. 8th! That must be when we entered the hellish deep freeze of 2015!

Today the temperature registered as slightly less bone-chilling than the last few weeks so I managed to drag my sorry butt out for a hike of 5km. I'm "treating" you to 5 photos from today's hike, 4 of which showcase our remarkably hardy Canada Geese. Though I heard today that even the geese are struggling with frozen bills!!

Can you imagine living OUTSIDE the past couple of months?? Even worse - having to stick your legs in ice cold water??!!



I was feeling sorry for the geese today...

So I am challenging myself to MOVE!! EVERY DAY!!  For the month of March and beyond! Maybe it'll help me feel warm!

Do you get sluggish in the winter?

5 comments:

  1. well you were braver than me. I managed to walk around the block and then I stopped to talk to the security guard for half the time I was out. That wind was cold..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is to an energy filled March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. livingrichonthecheapMarch 2, 2015 at 10:41 AM

    Spring has sprung on the West Coast...here is hoping it springs in your next of the woods soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura / No More SpendingMarch 3, 2015 at 4:24 AM

    Yes I do and I don't have Canadian winters to deal with! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute birds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!