Thursday, March 9, 2017

Time Wasters

I would post the photos I took for International Women's Day yesterday but I can't because as I just told Kim, who has been battling her "inner brat", I can't get up to do things when there is a cat or two sitting in my lap! Just can't disturb them! This works really well when I have various housecleaning tasks on my "to do" list. Sometimes I spend a good 20 minutes looking for the cats and making them sit on my lap but I do what has to be done!

Who could disturb this little face? Not me!
My inner brat also makes me watch numerous videos about the chaotic affairs in Washington, D.C. especially from Late Night TV shows hosted by Seth Myers, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and Jimmy Fallon. Talk about wasting my time! Yet it helps to laugh!

Those are my two main time wasters - cats and humour - it could be worse! What are your time wasters?


1 comment:

  1. My phone is a big one :/ also being a human pacifier is another!! I don't mind that so much. I think every cat owner knows that you can't move if you have the cat though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!