Thursday, January 26, 2017

Marching for Women's Rights/Human Rights

So much has been said already about the Women's March of January 21, 2017.
I'm not going to repeat all that has been said for and against Trump.
But I am so proud and thankful to have been a part of the largest movement in the world.
This movement transcends Trump and reaches to the furthest corners of our planet.


Anyone who lives a life that is not safe can take refuge in this movement.
The immense support I felt and the solidarity and love
of all participants, be they women of any colour, be they children, be they
men, be they First Nations, be they sidelined by sexual orientation or hate - 
all are one and equal and will never stand alone. 

We are just getting started.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!