Monday, June 6, 2016

Blah Blah Blah Bloggy Blah

I'm on a roll right? Hee hee hee...  (I wish it was a Swiss roll!!!)

Sonya Ann - don't you dare stop blogging - you make me laugh soooo hard - you have cornered the market on sarcastic wit and I love you for it. Even if you just blog for me that's something right? (You too, sister dear, you used to love writing!!)

And.......you never really know who all is reading - sometimes people write a comment because I've struck a nerve (thank you very very much - keep commenting!!!!!) but 99% of people "read and dash!" And that's okay - well, it better be ok because we have NO control over that.

I think sometimes I get too caught up in trying to write with perfect grammar (thank goodness I have a sister who edits my posts hahahaha) and/or a funny story with a perfect ending but that's not always "real life".  I find the posts I get the most responses on are the ones that are straight from the heart and I whip off in a couple of minutes. I need to plan less and just write. Right?

I try to have a format but it never lasts for more than a week or two. And I get sporadic and then try to make up for it with a dozen quick posts. I just need to remember that I blog for me (mostly) so if I take a week off, oh well. If the well runs dry, oh well....hell.

There, that's my little ramble for today. I hope y'all keep blogging for the love of it - believe me - if it gets too boring we'll let you know!! :)  :)

And now...CAT pictures!!! (Because we all know there's nothing better than a good cat photo! I know how to keep you coming back!!)
Can't see the cat? Look closer!


There's Luna!
She loves to hide.
Sleepy Luna


Speak to the hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!