So today I got in my truck to go again but made a mistake - there are TWO locations in London and I went to the wrong one. Must read the schedule more carefully. Tomorrow I have a hike in the morning so will go to a class in the afternoon or early evening. I followed Thursday's class with a hot bath with Epsom Salts. I felt pretty good physically Friday but today am back to the usual level of pain.
Had to leave my post for awhile - Kazi got banged in the head last night - whacked heads with another bartender reaching down for stuff. I was a little worried about a concussion so skipped hot yoga (Saturday) and kept a close eye on her. She felt a bit dizzy, weak and nauseous and her vision was a little blurred. Doctor said for her to rest. Never a dull moment.
Still no call back from the counsellor so I will call again tomorrow - the squeaky wheel and all that.
Whoa...I started this post several days ago....it's time to publish!
- Kazi is doing much better now - back to normal. I'm glad I was here to look after her for a couple of days. Thankfully she didn't work Sunday and only did a half-day on Monday. By Tuesday she was feeling AOK once again.
- I have an app't with a counsellor this coming Monday.
- Went to Hot Yoga again at a different location and man was it HOT!! Sweat dripping off the end of my nose the whole time. I felt so refreshed though when it was done.
- Enjoyable birthday celebrations yesterday - I'm 59!!
- I need a new fridge :( :( :(
Lily is so hard up she has to nap in a box full of old newspapers - poor baby!
Luna, on the other hand, loves to stretch out on the most comfortable chair in the house!