Monday, July 26, 2010

Crofters Lane

This is the million dollar view of Cascumpec Bay from my new home-to-be on Prince Edward Island. I think this is looking east so the sun will rise up each morning over the bay. Cascumpec Bay connects to the Gulf of St. Lawrence.

The view doesn't quite belong to me yet. Seventeen more days to go til closing day, though only thirteen days til I can "camp" in my master bedroom and only twelve days until Michael and I get back on the highway and drive out to PEI once again.

But who's counting:)

"The moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. "

Goethe

Michael gave me this inspirational quote when we got back from PEI after commiting to purchasing our new summer/retirement home. Events unfolded favorably from the moment I scribbled "this is it!" on my notepad and showed it to Michael as we strolled around the outside of the house with the owners Leigh and Carmen.

More about this in upcoming posts. I just hope our good luck continues until the closing day - August 12th. If I put any faith in Goethe's words then I should believe all will go well.

Yes, on August 12th my dream house will become my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!