Monday, January 21, 2019

I meant to put these photos up for awhile but I keep forgetting because apparently once you turn 60ish a huge cache dump takes place and you can't remember stuff anymore. Anyhoo the photos below are the ones that made the final cut for my Scotland 2019 calendar. This is out of about 5,000 photos taken overall so you know they gotta be good! They are not in perfect order but I didn't think that mattered unless you were actually going to use the calendar. Just to be clear - the real calendars are in the right order though don't you just wish it was June now instead of January?

I wish I had the power to do something about that and maybe there's a way but I just can't remember! In case you notice yes there are 13 photos below; that's because the printer uses one for the front of the calendar - it's not that I've forgotten how to count...not yet anyways...!

Enjoy...and if you remember let me know which one you like the best! :)

Dollar Glen
The Quiraing - Isle of Skye

Isle of Iona - Inner Hebrides

Isle of Kerrera - Inner Hebrides

Glen Lyon
Fortingall, Glen Lyon

Loch an Eilein, Rothiemurchus

Black Cuillins - Isle of Skye

Fairy Glen near Uig, Isle of Skye 

Black Cuillins - Loch Coruisk



Eilean Donan Castle - Kyle of Lochalsh

Song Sparrow

Isle of Staffa, Inner Hebrides







10 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! I like them all, but I think the second is my favorite. So dramatic! Which will be on the cover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful photos - particularly the Isle of Skye! Love em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Quiraing - Isle of Skye and the Isle of Iona ones. I'm a sucker for rock formations. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! Probably the last one. The rocks are so bizarre! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t chose one :-) they are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jane, those are beautiful! I keep going back and looking over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, but my favourite is the Isle of Staffa shot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane, you take such lovely photos! I must visit some day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of making a calendar, maybe I will do that next year with pictures of our different trips - love all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!