Sunday, December 9, 2018

Cats and Kilally

I just uploaded my latest set of photos from my camera to my laptop and I noticed that there are some very definite themes! Scenes of nature or scenes of Lily and Luna snuggling together like the very cozy and cute creatures that they are....sorta...guess I'll concentrate on the kitties for this post.

Here's Lily on her own...soaking up what heat is left once I turn the heating pad off...

 Here's Lunaburger on her own..."hey, I want some of that heat too!"

Looks like a romantic moment... except they're sisters...
and Luna is twice as big as Lily...

 Luna tries to smooth Lily's ruffled feathers with a good lickin'...

That's kinda nice... for a second or two...


Lily's really not sure about this... "I'm getting squeezed out!"

 Lily's eyes are narrowing..."get offa my heating pad!"
"Ohhhhh c'mon" says Luna - "I did lick you afterall..."

 "Well...let me think about it..."

 "I'll give you a couple of licks but then you gotta go..."

Whap! The claws are coming out! Lily gets
bapped on the nose...

A few more baps and Luna it taken care of - "see ya sucker!"

Shortly thereafter Lily follows me to the dining room and
Luna absorbs the rest of the heat. 
Learning to share is hard and makes even sisters grumpy! 

6 comments:

  1. She makes a lovely little model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. Our two cats are like spazz all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very pretty little girls! If only the would learn to share :)

    I judge a person by how many pet photos they have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable - Buddy is a heat seeker too - electric blanket, hot pad, fireplace and he's there

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could make so many various memes out of those pics! Cuteness...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, these cats are so cute!
    Hi Jane!!!!!
    I've missed you!!
    I'm baaaaccckkk, only with a new blog. I hope you'll stop by!
    xoxoxo
    Sharon

    midlifebalancedmoney.blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!