Thursday, April 27, 2017

Helloooooo!

Just a quickie to let you know I am having some computer issues. For some reason I can't access my photos through my blog. I hate the time I am wasting trying to figure out a solution!

I'd draw you a picture but don't seem to have the ability to do that either!

For the record...I took a reader's advice and got a floppy disk reader and am able to open 4 of my mom's old floppies....so thank you very much for that tip jp!!  That still leaves a bunch that can't be opened by my computer. I get a message that says "the disk you inserted was not readable by this computer." And then an error box appears that offers 3 options: initialize...ignore...eject. So..is that a problem with the disks?

This all postdates my photo issue - no connection there. Grrrrr...! So you're missing all of my spring wildflower, birds and animal photos...aren't you just so disappointed?!!!

Hopefully I can get things working again soon. I'm not the best person to be trying to sort out computer issues, I am definitely not a techie. But I will persevere!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I am sure your readers are all still going to be here so don't stress getting it sorted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!