Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO AN AMAZING BUNCH OF MOTHERS!!

I know that not all of my readers are mothers (though some of them may be mothers in a few years) and I know not everyone recognizes Mother's Day. 


My feelings are this: I'll take what I can get bwahahahahahahahaha!


Sure it would be nice to have say, one day a week, like Sunday, when everything is done for me instead of by me. Perhaps if I had started that tradition when my daughter was tiny I'd get taken out for breakfast every Sunday, but I didn't. I only had one child and I took care of her every need - in fact - I admit that I did more for her than I should have. 


However, she is still my precious little 22 year old bundle of joy and I'm still her "momsy". And if all I get is Mother's Day on which to be appreciated more than usual then I'll take it. A free breakfast is a free breakfast after all lol!!


So, here I sit, it's 9:30am and I'm waiting, as always, for everyone else to get ready. I still had to wake up Michael and Kazi but that didn't bother me in the least - when someone promises to take me somewhere I hold them to it! After all, I am a mother and this is MY DAY!!



1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!